Group Beer Events are perfect for your office, club, or group of friends, from groups of 5 to 500.
I offer fun team-building events centered around beer and education. The events can include any of the following:
- guided beer and food tasting seminar including a presentation and beer tasting (1-2 hours, 4-6 beers, food pairing options)
- beer reception combining a social format, a curated beer list, and casual beer education (1-2 hours, 4-6 beers, cheese and chocolate pairing options, central bar or tasting stations)
- beer-paired meal buffet or seated multi-course, at a restaurant or coordinated with your caterer (2-3 hours)
- homebrewing demonstration and hands-on brewing of your office homebrew (7 hours)
- multi-brewery tour on-foot or in your chartered limo or bus (2-8 hours, 2-5 breweries)
Download my Group Beer Event PDF.
Event content is tailored to whatever theme and level of detail you like — beer styles, region, season, novice, connoisseur, etc. — based on what suits your group or team-building project.
- Beer 101
- Holiday beer
- College beer myths
- Beer and tailgating food
- Belgian Beer
- Terroir in Beer
- Beer, cheese, & chocolate
- any theme you like!
The seminars and events are all a ton of fun — people rave about them. Learn about beer, hone your palate, and taste what all the beer buzz is about!
Rates are charged per-head based on event content and duration; additional travel rates outside of San Francisco may apply. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with your questions or ideas for your next event. Cheers!