with Master Cicerone and Brewmaster Rich Higgins
Award-Winning Beer, Breweries & Mountains…
In Bozeman’s Historic Brewery District sit 2 incredible, award-winning breweries. Let me show you their beers, offer a peek backstage to see how beer is made — from classic malts, hip hops, and cutting edge techniques — and enjoy pub nibbles on this 90-minute event in a small group setting.
You’ll be guided by a true beer expert. I’m a Master Cicerone (1 of 22 in the world), former Brewmaster, Certified Sommelier, European beer tour operator and a public speaker at beer events around the world. When I’m not on the road, I live in beautiful, beery Bozeman, where I love sharing the great Montana craft beer scene with visitors and locals alike!
I’ve led over 100 beer tours and events in San Francisco, New York City, London, Brussels, Munich, Seoul and Hong Kong. My events are always super fun, combining great information, personality and beer!
…with a World Expert & Local Bozemanite
— Wyatt C.
— Michelle G.
- Visit 2 brewery taprooms
- Brief backstage brewery tour
- 2 full size beers (or 4-beer sampler flights) – choose your own or I’m happy to curate based on your preferences
- hot pub appetizer (over $40 worth of beer and food per person)
- plus beautiful mountain views! (weather permitting)
- and have all your beer questions answered by a true expert (and Bozeman local)
The perfect pre-dinner dive into the heart of Bozeman’s craft beer culture, this brewery hop is fun as it is educational. Fun for beer beginners and experts alike, drink delicious beer and make memories on this unforgettable tour!
Feel like a local, drink with a Master Cicerone, and come away with a better understanding of beer and Bozeman!
— Michelle G.
We’ll meet up at the corner of E. Avocado and N. Broadway (click for map), in front of 421 N Broadway. There’s ample street parking on both Avocado and Broadway if you drive.
Other things to note
- Government ID required showing proof of age 21 or older. No children allowed.
- No additional alcohol may be consumed.
- Must purchase tickets at least 2 hours in advance of event start.
- Cancel up to 24 hours before the start time for a full refund.
Buy Securely with a Credit Card, PayPal or Venmo.
Tickets must be purchased at least 2 hours in advance of event start.
Don’t see the time or date you’re interested in?
Looking for a private tour?
with any questions or special requests!
— Mary & Patrick B.
— Matt & Kara W.
— Sandra T.